With increased prevalence of AI being applied to healthcare, there is a tremendous opportunity in transforming and improving Healthcare Economics tagged with patient care, provider payments, claims, hospital utilization along with other administrative processes.
This session is to discuss the various aspects of applying AI to improve the economic outcomes – a key metric for any healthcare patient-centric organization’s existence and survival during these challenging times.
Specifically, participants will get a glimpse of:
– importance and current state of Healthcare Economics
– different areas where AI will add value in the Healthcare Econ life cycle
– findings of cutting edge AI research studies and their applicability to Healthcare Econ
– the collaborative approach of problem solving using open source tools
– a sample real-life case study results